I am a post-doctoral associate in the Center for Advanced Hindsight at Duke University.
I completed my Ph.D. in behavioral sciences at the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology,
and served as a researcher in The Israel Democracy Institute.
If you got here because you’re interested in CPC18, (Choice Prediction Competition 2018), click here
My research interests include:
- Behavioral decision making
- Human learning processes
- Behavior modelling and behavior prediction
- Topics on the boundary of data sciences and behavioral sciences
- Behavioral economics
- Applications of behavioral decision making to public policy
- Behavioral mechanism design